News.Voting for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team of the Year FUT Players

According to 2017 Best Footballer, EA Sports has finally announced plans for the best team of the year.


Unlike previous years, the team will vote by way of fans decided to elect 55 nominees from the players.


"For the first time ever, the EA SPORTS FIFA Team of The Year (TOTY) will be voted on by a carefully curated list of media, athletes and EA SPORTS FIFA community members, representing the millions of EA SPORTS FIFA players all over the world," explained EA Sports.


For those wanting more specific players, the FIFA 18 TOTY will consist of three strikers, three midfielders, four defenders and a goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation.


However, voting will not be done by FIFA's 18 communities. Instead, it will be done collectively by community influencers, media and professional athletes. EA Sports further explained that the final decision will be based on 60% of the votes to vote, while EA SPORTS will account for the remaining 40%.


They said fans can follow the findings of #TOTYVote, suggesting they will be staged on Twitter.


"The final Team of The Year will be announced starting on January 15th, with special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile."


The best football player of 2017 will be named the EA SPORTS FIFA FIFA World Cup of the Year, but for the first time ever a vote will be drawn on who the team is.


The vote closes on Thursday, January 11. The final team of the year will announce January 15 that specific TOTY player projects will be available for a limited time during the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile Games.


Have you vote the player you like? Buy FUT 18 coins in advance. Here is the 5% off coupon code 'fifacoin-buy'.

About Us

Fifacoin-buy is a professional service for Buy cheap FIFA 18 Coins and fifa 18 Comfort trade  for different platforms,PS3/4,XBOX ONE/360.Fifacoin-buy delivery Fifa 18 Coins in 5-10 mins! we offer Fifa Coins at lower prices with free delivery, 24/7 support via Live chat, Email, Phone support, Social media.Enjoy game experience here and any advices ,please conect us ,visit Facebook page have the latest activities .

Buy Fifa 18 Coins Cheap Fifa Coins Buy Fifa Coins Cheap Fifa 18 Coins

Fifa 18 Coins FIFA 18 Comfort Trade

Contact Us About Us News FAQ Sitemap Policy

Facebook TwitterGoogle

Copyright © 2018 Games Store. All Rights Reserved